Click a term to initiate a search.
- Department of Economics (91)
- Department of Public Policy (6)
- Center for European Union Research (CEUR) (5)
- Doctoral School of Political Science, Public Policy and International Relations (4)
- Department of International Relations and European Studies (2)
- Labor Project (2)
- Center for the Study of Imperfections in Democracies (DISC) (1)
- CEU Business School (1)
- Center for Media and Communication Studies (CMCS) (1)
Attila Rátfai is an associate professor in the Department of Economics, Central European University. His research interests are in various areas of macroeconomics. His current research focuses on the aggregate implications of heterogeneity and inaction in store-level pricing behavior and on the nature of international business cycle fluctuations.
Attila received his Ph.D. from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He also holds a University Diploma from the Budapest (former Karl Marx) University of Economics. Prior to joining to CEU, he worked at the University of Southampton.
05/22/2013 - 11:00Arun G. Chandrasekhar (Microsoft Reserach, New England)
05/27/2013 - 11:00Manuela Angelucci (University of Michigan)
06/03/2013 - 11:00Cynthia Kinnan (Northwestern University)
06/10/2013 - 11:00Sam Kortum (University of Chicago)
06/12/2013 - 10:00Ágnes Horváth