Click a term to initiate a search.
- Department of Economics (91)
- Department of Public Policy (6)
- Center for European Union Research (CEUR) (5)
- Doctoral School of Political Science, Public Policy and International Relations (4)
- Department of International Relations and European Studies (2)
- Labor Project (2)
- Center for the Study of Imperfections in Democracies (DISC) (1)
- CEU Business School (1)
- Center for Media and Communication Studies (CMCS) (1)
Miklós Koren is an associate professor in the Department of Economics of Central European University and a research fellow at the Institute of Economics. His research interests are in international trade and economic growth. His current research focuses on the firm-level effects of imported inputs and imported machinery, the dynamics of export flows in disaggregate data, and the diversification of volatility across trading partners.
Miklós received his Ph.D. from Harvard University in 2005. He also holds an M.A. from Central European University (2000) and a B.A. from Corvinus University Budapest (1999). Before coming to CEU, he worked at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and was the 2007 Peter Kenen Visiting Fellow at Princeton University.
05/22/2013 - 11:00Arun G. Chandrasekhar (Microsoft Reserach, New England)
05/27/2013 - 11:00Manuela Angelucci (University of Michigan)
06/03/2013 - 11:00Cynthia Kinnan (Northwestern University)
06/10/2013 - 11:00Sam Kortum (University of Chicago)
06/12/2013 - 10:00Ágnes Horváth